Presidency of the Board Committee:
- Founder, main shareholder and chairman of Grupo Orsa;
- President of GRAACC - one of the largest hospitals of childhood cancer in South America;
- Director-President of Instituto VIDI, non profit organization that works on blindness prevention and low vision in children;
- Founder member of WWF - Brasil, the largest global organization of nature conservation;
- Associated and founder of "Todos pela Educação" (Everybody for Education);
- He is also an advisor at:Associated and founder of "Todos pela Educação" (Everybody for Education);
- - CEATS/ USP;
- - Fundação Telefônica;
- - CONSOCIAL/ FIESP;
- - FIES - Fundo Itaú de Excelência Social/Itaú Fund of Social Excelence;
- - GIFE - Grupo de Institutos Fundações e Empresas/Group of Institutes, Foundations and Companies;
- - Instituto SIDARTA;
- - Board member of Instituto Ronald McDonald.
- Recognized by the several awards in the sustainable growth as: Exame Guide of Good Corporate Citizenship, Eco Award - American Chamber of Commerce, Social Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst & Young, Razão Social Award - O Globo Newspaper, among others.
Members of the Board:
Anna Maria Medeiros Peliano
- Sociologist, post-graduated in Social Policy by Universidade de Brasília (UNB); Director of Social Studies at IPEA - Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada/Institute of Applied Economic Research; She has published several works in this area with emphasis on the evaluation of public policies;
- She has contributed in the elaboration of relevant programs combating hunger and poverty; Thirty years of experience in research at Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA/ Institute of Applied Economic Research.
- Master in Agriculture Economic Sciences Luiz de Queiroz by Universidade de São Paulo (Esalq-USP);
- PHD in economics by the University of North Carolina, in the United States;
- Full professor at Faculdade de Economia e Administração by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP-FEA);
- Advisor at PENSA - Programa de Estudos dos Negócios do Sistema Agroindustrial (Program os Studies of the Agroindustrial System Business) of USP, which he helped to implement;
- Ten years of experience in research at Group of Agro Industrial Studies at Institute of Technological Research of São Paulo State. Since 1976 he has been developing studies in agro industrial organizations and institutions. In 1990 he started developing, inside USP, the Program of Studies in Agribusiness - PENSA.
João Antonio Pereira Prestes
- Business Manager, he is post graduated in Business Management by FAAP, in Controllership by Fecap and has MBA Controller by Universidade de São Paulo - USP;
- He works for Grupo Orsa since 1992, where he has already been leading the Corporate Director of Management Control and also the Cost and Budget Management;
- Currently, he is Director of Natural Resources and Forestry Business at Grupo Orsa, being responsible for the management of the Forestry Assets of the Group. The forestry area is composed by three business: Marquesa: Reforestation of Pine and Eucalyptus in São Paulo for the production of cellulose and lumber industry; Jari Cellulose, eucalyptus at Vale do Jari for the production of cellulose; and Orsa Florestal that is responsible for one of the most important projects of Sustainable Tropical Forest Management in the World, that reaches an area of 545.000 hectares in Vale do Jari, the Amazon region.
Jorge Francisco Henriques
- Civil and Industrial Engineer;
- President of Jari Cellulose, Paper and Packaging, company of Grupo Orsa where he is also a shareholder.
Luis Fernando Laranja da Fonseca
- Graduated in Veterinary Medicine by Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, he has Post graduation in Agro industrial Management by Universidade Federal de Lavras;
- Master in Agronomy by Escola de Agricultura Luiz de Queiroz of Universidade de São Paulo (Esalq-USP), he has Doctor in Veterinary Medicine by Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária e Zootecnia/ USP, where he has been a Professor Doctor by the same university;
- Post Doctor in Animal Science - University of Kentucky (USA);
- He is Fellow at LEAD International: Program of Leadership Formation in Sustainable Growth and Environment, besides accumulating positions as Agriculture and Environmental Program Coordinator and "Sustainable Agrocommodities" strategy coordinator at Amazon Network Initiative of WWF;
- Founder of Instituto Ouro Verde and Partner founder of the Company Ouro Verde Amazônia. (www.ouroverdeagro.com.br), he is currently Executive Director at Ouro Verde, company of Grupo Orsa.
Peter Elemer Milko
- Chemical Engineer and geographer by the Universidade de São Paulo (University of São Paulo) - USP;
- Advisor at Instituto Qualidade de Ensino (Institute Teaching Quality);
- Audiovisual author and curator, cultural exposures and videos for 25 years;
- He has developed several works in the Engineering and Communication Areas;
- He has given cultural consulting at Editora Globo and Fundação Roberto Marinho;
- Director-president at Editora Horizonte;
- Edition Director of the Horizonte Geográfico Magazine.
Rosa Maria Fischer
- Full Professor of graduation and post graduation courses by FEA-USP - College of Economics, Administration and Accounts by Universidade de São Paulo;
- Founder and coordinator of CEATS - Centro de Empreendedorismo Social e Administração em Terceiro Setor (Center of Social Entrepreneurship and Administration in the Third Sector) of FIA - Fundação Instituto de Administração (Foundation Institute of Administration) , entity to support FEA-USP;
- Coordinator of the Social Management and Entrepreneurship MBA at FIA;
- Member of the Advisory Council at the University Network (joint initiative of ASHOKA and Saïd Business School of Oxford University);
- USP representative as member-founder of SEKN - Social Enterprise Knowledge Network;
- Ex-member of the directive board of ISTR - International Society for Third Sector Research and coordinator at LAC-ISTR - ISTR Net for Latin America and Caribbean;
- She is AVINA leader.
Sérgio E. Mindlin
- Production Engineer by Universidade de São Paulo - USP, with Master in Organizational Behavior (Cornell University - EUA);
- Director President of Fundação Telefônica in Brazil;
- Ex-president of the Board of Director and ex-director-president of Fundação ABRINQ for the Children Rights; and ex-member of the Board and Director President at Metal Leve S.A;
- Member founder and ex-coordinator of Pensamento Nacional das Bases Empresariais (National Thought of Business Bases) (PNBE);
- Founder and member of the Deliberative council of Instituto Ethos of Companies and Social Responsibility and of the council of Instituto A-Katu;
- Member of the Board of Curators at Fundação Roberto Marinho; at Fundação Oncocentro de São Paulo; at Governance Council at GIFE - Grupo de Institutos, Fundações e Empresas (Group of Institutes, Foundations and Companies); and of the Strategic Council of CEATS - Centro de Empreendedorismo Social e Administração do Terceiro Setor (Center of Social Entrepreneurship and Administration of Third Sector).
Sergio Moreira Salles
- Economist by Pontificia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP);
- Partner Founder and Executive Director at Sall Participações Ltda.
Ya Jen Chang Barreto
- Biology graduated by Trinity College, in the state of Connecticut in the USA;
- Master in International Educational Policies by Harvard University - Graduate School of Education;
- President of Instituto Sidarta, non profit organization, which mission is to promote quality education for all;
- 15 years of experience in Brazil and abroad with formal and informal educational institutions of private and public nature;
- Director at Grupo Brasfanta.